Wits first fee payment 2024: University of the Witwatersrand status check, WITS application status 2024, How do I check my application status for WITS? – WITS tracking status, How do I check my UWC application status?, How do I check my UWC application status 2024?, How do I access my wits self service portal?, University of the Witwatersrand Online Application Status 2024
University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, is a multi-campus South African public research university situated in the northern areas of central Johannesburg. It is more commonly known as Wits University or Wits
University of the Witwatersrand Online Application Status 2024
The management of the University of the Witwatersrand has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission into various programmers in the institution for the 2022/2023 academic session.
is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Online Application Status are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
isokole have published below the procedures to check your University of the Witwatersrand Online Application Status for the 2023/2024 academic year.
How do I check my application status for WITS? – WITS tracking status
University of the Witwatersrand Online Application Status is successfully uploaded online, to check your admission status follow the below Instructions from: Follow the procedures on the portal to access your University of the Witwatersrand admission status.
The University of the Witwatersrand application status 2023/2024 can only be accessed on the official website of the institution.
University of the Witwatersrand Admission Portal : https://www.wits.ac.za/applications/
After confirming your Admission Status, you can then proceed to Download your University of the Witwatersrand Admission letter.
WITS fees 2023 – How much is the school fees at Wits?
The Wits Financial Aid & Scholarships Office (FASO) administers funds on behalf of the University, donors and sponsors. The office also provides information and advice on student funding.
We are currently not accepting walk-ins at the Fees Office. All queries can be emailed to:
General Queries and proof of payments – Dept-Finance-FeesOff@wits.ac.za
All Registration Queries – Dept-Fee-Reg2021@wits.ac.za
All awards/payment and disbursement – Refund.firstname.lastname@example.org
All graduation related Queries – email@example.com
- Tuition fees are payable for each course for which a student is registered.
- Charges ancillary to tuition fees, such as charges for course notes or for excursion costs are not included in the amounts listed. Club memberships fees are also not listed. These additional amounts will be reflected on the student’s fee account.
- Other Costs: Students also need to budget for books, stationery and travel costs, as well as pocket money and sundry expenses.
2022 University Fees Book
WITS Residence fees 20
Residence fees are available on the Campus Housing and Residence Life website.
Methods of payment
- Payment should be made in full before the due date(s).
- Payment can be made by EFT or the bank transfer form (M65). This form is attached to the fee account, which shows the amount due.
Bank Account Details:
Use your student number as a reference on the M65 form, to enable immediate payment allocation.
Bank: First National Bank
Account Number: 622 7055 1015
Branch Code: 210 554
SWIFT Code: FIRNZAJJ (International students only)
Reference: Student number (ONLY)
- The payments made directly in the respective banks will reflect the same day on the student account.
- Payments made from other banks will reflect within 2 working days on the student fee account.
- Credit and debit card payments with a CVV number can be made through the self-service portal using Master/Visa cards only. For this option visit https://self-service.wits.ac.za/
- If students wish, payment may be made at the Cashier’s Office, Ground Floor, Solomon Mahlangu House (hours are 08:00 to 15:30). Only bank-guaranteed cheques will be accepted as one of the alternative methods of payment.
- For any payment queries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download: How to Pay
Do you need help?
Contact us on Tel: 27 (11) 717 1888 or Fax: 27 (11) 717 4918
or Email: FeesOffice.Finance@wits.ac.za