- Permanent Intermediate position
- Salt River, Western Cape
- Posted 05 Jun 2023 by Merchants SA
- Expires in 34 days
- Job 2521382 – Ref R-94602
ABOUT THE POSITION
The purpose of the role is to administer and report on skills development and operations training to ensure alignment to company and legislative requirements
- Monitors payments from funders and acknowledging receipt thereof
- Administers purchasing and procurement process
- Obtains quotations for purchases and/ or training
- Prepares and processes Purchase Order Requests (POR)
- Tracks and ensures completion of POR’s
- Processes Purchase Orders
- Prepares monthly and quarterly reports in consultation with Skills Development Manager/ Learning and Development Manager – Operations
- Prepares close out reports
- Analyses data from skills reports to identify trends and anomalies
- Converts data into graphical format
- Tracks and updates Skills Database by accurately inputting skills related data.
- Advises Line Manager of any errors or omissions on Skills Database
- Collaborates with key business stakeholders to retrieve and collate skills report and to consolidate data.
- Completes general administrative duties for Skills Development Department
- Completes all departments filing, faxing, printing, binding, photocopying, scanning and e-mailing
- Maintains filing systems for all records
- Liaises with Training Providers for scheduling of training interventions
- Monitors, tracks, responds or escalates Skills Initiative generated enquiries to Skills Development Manager
- Tracks and updates projects and personal information of trainees
- Collate Learnership attendance registers received and captures onto the learner database.
- Prepares and processes learner related documentation for funders
- Set up meetings, ensuring all participants are equipped with up to date documentation ready for the meeting,
- Organizes necessary logistics for meetings and other occasions.
- Takes minutes of meeting and distributes accordingly.
- Audits each business area data submitted for input into skills reporting
- Works with the business areas to create, distribute and standardise reports.
- Creates user friendly templates for standardised supporting
- Maintains and updates all relevant information on SharePoint.
- Maintains, updates and accurately track the organisation employees list recording new starters /terminations / promotions according to EE and BBBEEE categorisations
- Minimum 2 years secretarial/administrative experience
- customer service orientation
- oral and written communication
- planning and organising
- attention to detail
Desired Qualification Level:
- Grade 12 / Matric
About The Employer:
Merchants is a leading BPO solution provider specialising in customer experience andcustomer interactions. We focus on people, process and technology to createexceptional customer experiences. We are passionate about people and ourability to attract the best talent, coupled with our rich history of successand innovation across different industries around the world, is whatdifferentiates us from our competitors.
Employer & Job Benefits:
- Provident Fund
- Medical Aid
- Performance bonus