The Department of Education in South Africa uses an online portal called Persal to manage employee information, including payslips. To access your payslips, you will need to log in to the Persal portal using your employee number and password.
If you are a new employee, you will need to register on the Persal portal first. You can do this by contacting your school’s HR department or the Department of Education’s HR department.
Once you have registered and logged in to the portal, you should be able to access your payslips and other important information related to your employment.
If you are having trouble accessing your payslips or other information on the Persal portal, you can contact the Department of Education’s HR department for assistance.
How to log in Persal portal
To log in to the Persal portal, follow these steps:
- Open your web browser and navigate to the Persal website for education employees. The website address is: [https://www.ecdoe.co.za/persal. ↗](https://www.ecdoe.co.za/persal.)
- Click on the “Login” button located at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Enter your employee number in the “Username” field.
- Enter your password in the “Password” field.
- Click on the “Sign In” button to log in to the portal.
Blueprint is an online learning platform that offers educational resources for various subjects. To log in to Blueprint, follow these steps:
Note that the steps to log in may vary slightly depending on the specific portal used by your employer.