- Permanent Intermediate position
- Bedfordview, Gauteng
- Posted 05 Jun 2023 by OUTsurance
- Expires in 34 days
- Job 2521339
ABOUT THE POSITION
Our long term insurance and investment product offering has grown significantly over the years. We have now developed a Life and Investment face to face distribution channel, with custom made systems, processes and products.
To facilitate this model the position of OUTsurance Financial Advisor: Life and Investments has emerged.
The incumbents of these newly created positions will be responsible for growing and developing the long term insurance and investments portfolio.
Qualification and Experience
- Completed Matric or National Senior Certificate Non -negotiable
- FAIS credits/Full Insurance Qualifications Negotiable depending on DOFA
- Regulatory Exam (RE5) Non -negotiable
- Having completed the required CPD hours in line with your Product category Negotiable
3- 6 years relevant Long Term Insurance Experience (Face to Face) Non -negotiable
Having sold the following Risk Benefits:
- Life Cover
- Disability Cover
- Critical Illness Cover
Having sold the following Investment Products:
- Unit Trust Funds
- Retirement Annuities
- Tax Free Savings Accounts
- Must have your own reliable transport
- Valid SA driver’s license
Build your own Long term insurance and investment portfolio by:
- Being able to prospect for new clients through various means to ensure good pipeline of business. Own sourcing of new business.
- Effective communication with both internal stakeholders and clients (written and verbal).
- Conduct a comprehensive risk evaluation for the client and provide sound financial advice to clients.
- Providing solutions to clients by selling OUTsurance long term insurance and investment products aligned to the needs of the client.
- Prospecting clients from within the OUTsurance group of companies for their life insurance and investment needs by utilising our existing client base.
- Providing on-going service and support to your individual client base (amendments, renewals etc.) Technology systems and support areas are in place to ensure the execution burden is made a small as practical.
- Retention of existing clients including renewal discussion in line with regulatory requirement.
- Keeping abreast with the long term insurance market changes and developments.
- Achieving/Exceeding targets consistently in line with management targets.
- Providing feedback to line management when requested to stay abreast of performance, client and market developments.
- Attending all weekly and ad-hoc team meetings.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders.
- Adhering to all quality standards and measures. Complying with all the necessary legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Being an ambassador for the brand by living our company values in all interactions with internal and external stakeholders.
- Confident and enthusiastic self-starter who can take initiative
- Strong Numerical skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Problem-solving skills
- Relationship management skills
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Resilience – Ability to work well under pressure in dynamic environment
- Flexible and adaptable
- Influential, concise, rational and practical communicator
- Discretion, judgment and high levels of trust
Why Join us? We offer the following benefits:
- Lucrative basic plus commission
- A possible six-monthly bonus
- A company laptop with 3G
- A petrol card
- A company cell phone
- A hot desk and administration support.
- Access to quality leads
In accordance with OUTsurance Life Insurance Company Ltd’s Employment Equity goals, preference will be given to individuals who meet the job requirements and are from the various designated groups.
- OUTsurance Financial Advisor
- Financial Advisor
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years Financial Services Consulting
About The Employer:
OUTsurance has been propelling the South African insurance industry forward for the last 25 years. As leaders in the field, we’re always looking for innovative ways to create digitally-advanced solutions, without losing sight of our human values.
Our continued success can be attributed to OUTstanding employees who set the bar high with their energy and expertise. If you’re keen to grow your career in a vibrant environment with lots of friendly ‘gees’, this could be the career opportunity you’ve been looking for.