Can I write my supplementary exams in November?
How to access your exam timetable
You will be able to view your individual exam timetable via the my.unimelb homepage. Check if your subject has further assessment tasks such as take-home, practical, oral or performance exams, via your LMS subject site or ask your Subject Coordinator.
Department of Basic Education Republic of Republic of South Africa and freelance Examinations Board (IEB) every organisations allow Supplementary Exams for admittance students. The Department of Basic Education (DBE) conducted National Senior Certificate (NSC) Supplementary exams merely once business enterprise DBE office Result 2021 and IEB will conduct Supplementary exams merely once the IEB admittance Result 2021.
The National Senior Certificate (NSC) that replaced the Senior Certificate and commenced in 2008. prevailed annually commencing in October, with supplementary examinations in Gregorian calendar month of the next year.
Matric Results 2022 Jan
IEB Results 2022 @www.ieb.co.za
IEB and DBE Supplementary Exams 2022
Supplementary Exams 2021 in South Africa:
- If a candidate has not met the minimum promotion and certification requirements but wants a most of two subjects to induce the National Senior Certificate, he or she may Register for the supplementary examination 2021.
- If a candidate is medically unfit and, as a result, is absent from one or tons of external examinations, he or she may register for the supplementary examination.
- A candidate that doesn’t satisfy the minimum education faculty requirements or the requirements for the actual occupation at intervals the end-of-year examination, is additionally allowed in terms of the next to register for the supplementary examination.
- If there’s a death at intervals the immediate family of a candidate, or completely different special reasons for the candidate’s absence, he or she may register for the supplementary examination.
- A candidate World Health Organization didn’t write or complete the end-of-year examination with a sound reason has the prospect to jot the supplementary examination.
- Candidates World Health Organization have passed and wish to reinforce their symbols may enter consequent IEB National Senior Certificate Examinations, that ar written annually in October/November.
- Entry forms ar on the market from the Assessment Controller from Gregorian calendar month annually, and in conjunction with the prescribed entry fee, ought to reach the Assessment Controller on or before thirty one March of the year in question.
- State of your results.
- Certified copy of ID or passport.
- If applicable, a written statement with reasons for absence throughout November/December 2020 examination along side supporting documentation.
What if I don’t qualify?
According to the department, if you do not qualify for the 2021 supplementary exams, you may:
- Re-enrol and complete your NSC as a full-time learner at a school (only applicable to learners under 21);
- Complete your NSC part-time with a Public Adult Education Centre;
- Complete your NSC as an adult learner by registering for the Senior Certificate (SC) examination;
- Look to vocational education and training via a Further Education and Training (FET) college.